Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Ceiling Fan Electrical Fire


The ceiling fan in this Cedar Lake, Indiana home caught fire while the homeowners were not home. Electrical fires can happen when old faulty electric lines... READ MORE



Fire in Cedar Lake, Indiana


When building materials get wet after a fire they have to be torn out. This home had to be gutted after firefighters used hundreds of gallons of water to put ou... READ MORE



Beecher Fire Damage


Fire fighters will do whatever it takes to put a fire out. Unfortunately the water they use to put that fire out can spread to otherwise minimally affected room... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Lake Village Indiana


A stray ember caused extensive damage to this home after it escaped the chimney and lit the insulation in the attic on fire. The homeowner was overseas on vacat... READ MORE



Packout After Fire


When a fire occurs in someone's home, it doesn't just affect the house. It also wreaks havoc on that person's personal belongings. In the photo on the left you ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Beecher Illinois


Sometimes fires happen after an attempted DIY project goes wrong. That was the case in at this Beecher home after a customer attempted to repair their copper gu... READ MORE