SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton & Southern Lake Counties Supports National Month of Hope
April is National Month of Hope
Seems fitting, doesn't it? With everything going on right now, we need to have a month dedicated to hope - great timing.
During April, buds come into full bloom brightening our days, and National Month of Hope also lends a hand in lifting our spirits.
Bringing hope to someone can take many forms. How can you provide hope to someone, even yourself, during these uncertain times?
We are each able to bring a ray of hope in our own ways by contributing wisdom, time, kindness, and when possible, donating to charities or local small businesses. Be a role model. Spread joy.
What are some ways we can observe National Month of Hope? SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton & Southern Lake Counties provides hope by helping others through tough situations and making it - "Like it never even happened."
Share your stories, ideas, and pictures with. Share this blog post and encourage others to observe and hold out hope for better times.
- Spread a little sunshine into someone's life.
- Volunteer to pick up supplies for a neighbor at risk.
- Experience meaningful and healthy communication with friends and loved ones - use available technology to stay in touch while social distancing.
- Write letters, create a journal to remember this experience and share with future generations.
- Post words of hope on social media - share them with us!
- Share your story of overcoming obstacles and uncertainty with those going through a hard time - how are you coping?
- Lend a helping hand.