The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Advantage
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don't necessarily have to be.
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- No Cost Assessment of Your Facility- great value at no cost to you
- Concise Profile Document that Contains Only the Critical Information Needed in the Event of an Emergency- only takes a little time to complete but will save a lot of time if ever needed
- Guide to Help You Get Back Into Your Building Following a Disaster- can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action
- Establishes SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton & Southern Lake Counties as Your Disaster Mitigation and Restoration Provider- local, independently owned and operated company recognized as an industry leader
- Identification of the Line of Command for Authorizing Work to Begin- saves time so we can begin mitigating the damages, which saves you money and gets you back to business sooner
- Provides Facility Details Such as Shut-Off Valve Locations, Priority Areas, and Priority Contact Information- having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during an emergency you are 'Ready for Whatever Happens'
Ready to get started? Learn More
Call us today and we'll get your profile set up - 219-779-7577