Recent Before & After Photos

Ceiling Fan Electrical Fire


The ceiling fan in this Cedar Lake, Indiana home caught fire while the homeowners were not home. Electrical fires can happen when old faulty electric lines... READ MORE



Flooded Home in Jacksonville, Florida


This homeowner tried to ride out the storm when Hurricane Irma made landfall in Florida this fall but had to evacuate when waters rose to almost a foot. The wat... READ MORE



Fire in Cedar Lake, Indiana


When building materials get wet after a fire they have to be torn out. This home had to be gutted after firefighters used hundreds of gallons of water to put ou... READ MORE



Hospital Floods After Pipe Breaks


This before photo shows the waiting room of a hospital after a pipe froze and broke. The broken sprinkler saturated the drop ceiling and caused many to fal... READ MORE



SERVPRO Travels to Help With Hurricane Cleanup


When disaster strikes one part of the country and work surpasses local franchises' capacity SERVPRO mobilizes crews from across the country to make sure all cus... READ MORE



Frozen Pipe Floods Office


SERVPRO of Benton, Jasper, Newton and Southern Lake Counties was onsite in Crown Point, Indiana within minutes of receiving the call when this office flooded.&n... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Home After Hurricane


This home had mold on the bottom 2' of the walls. Mold grew after the home flooded during hurricane Irma. Storm surge caused the rivers to overflow in Jacksonvi... READ MORE



Ceiling Falls after Winter Storm Freezes Pipes


The crew worked hard to scrub this bathroom down after a soaking wet ceiling fell. They were careful to remove the wet building materials, clean the bathroom an... READ MORE



Bathroom With Plaster and Tile Walls


This home flooded during hurricane Irma. The photo on the right shows the bathroom the night crews arrived. The home had about 6" of water in it when the flood ... READ MORE



Beecher Fire Damage


Fire fighters will do whatever it takes to put a fire out. Unfortunately the water they use to put that fire out can spread to otherwise minimally affected room... READ MORE